Sunday, November 25, 2007

Not enough time in a day

WOW!!!!! I feel like such a failure, we were supposed to be at the rink for 7am hockey practice...instead our internal alarm clock decided we would not wake up until the coaches wife called me at 7:14 :( Carson was pretty upset with me and I feel extremely guilty!!!! I brushed my teeth quickly threw on some clothes (beige socks with black shoes....ICK) and off we went. The only way I got Carson out of bed so quick was by promising him french toast sticks from Burger King, hey don't judge it worked!
Now I am on my way back to the rink to pick up the kids socks that match their jerseys before we head to Silver Bay for a game.
Man what a morning, there are plenty of days I wish I didn't need sleep so I could everything done that I would like to.........there just never seems to be enough time!
Hopefully the game will go well and our crazy morning will be forgotten.
Happy Sunday

1 comment:

Staci Landis said...

Hey...we all have those days...I had one of those last year...I was heading off to Wisconsin with my second baby when my grandpa passed away... & my flight was leaving at 8:30 a.m. We live about 50 minutes from the airport & we all overslept. I woke up at 6:50 & had to get an infant woken up, dressed, fed, etc. Needless to say...I got there at 8:10. Haha....hope you're recovered!! I still freak out when I think of it! :-)