Friday, December 7, 2007

The tree is up

Our decorating is done.....awwwww, what a sigh of relief! We bravely decided to keep it in the living room in front of our big picture window hoping we would be able to ward Cainen off. HA what a joke that has been. On Thursday my mother (who bless her heart, watches him while we are working) called me at work to tell me "He did it, he knocked the tree down and looked like the witch on Wizard of Oz with his little legs sticking out" You can hardly get mad, in fact I laughed and then hoped she was able to take a picture :) Cainen is such a trooper, he did not cry at all. My mother lifted the tree and he apparently had a very confused look on his face. What I would have paid to see that!
I can hardly blame him when a tree turns out so pretty and colorful......

1 comment:

Mary said...

That's a beautiful tree! Cainen is such a cutie. :)