Monday, April 7, 2008

Cainen's One Year Pictures

We had Cainen's one year pictures professionally taken, I have been taking most of his month to month pictures but we figured since I am not at pro status quite yet.....(working on getting there) we would splurge and we are sooo sooo happy we did!
A girlfriend of mine, Summer, had this woman do her wedding reception pictures and I loved her work. Summer gave us the info and she was hired!
So without further ado here is the link. I hope you enjoy the photos as much as we do.
I can not stop looking at them :)

www.nicolemariegallery.com

In the client proof section of the portrait website enter the password cainen

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Miranda, he is SO sweet! He looks like such a little man! I love the ones with him against the windown, and just LOOK at those eyes!