Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Spring Concert

I can hardly believe it is time for the annual Spring Concert at school. It is such a fun day for the kids. Cainen was a trooper and had a wonderful time clapping and smiling at all the kids! I should have taken a picture of him enjoying it.
I can remember looking forward to Concert days at school when I was Carson's age. It meant no homework, no real learning, seeing all of your friends dressed up, just an all around fun day. I think the only part I didn't like about concert mornings was my mom brushing my hair. I always thought she pulled my hair too hard. Thinking back now, she didn't of course she was just trying to get me ready. I now know what my mom went through on concert days and lets just say thank goodness I have boys :)
I love being a mom and sitting in the audience watching my son with a smile on my face and a tear in my eye because they just grow up too fast. And Carson is growing into such a handsome young man if I do say so myself! ;)




No comments: