Monday, August 13, 2007

Class of 1997

This past weekend was Mike and my sister Missi's 10 year class reunion. I went with on Friday and had a great time. I was teasing my sister about going to her class reunion but it did not even phase her, in fact she seemed excited and we had a wonderul time! Such a wonderful time in fact that let's just say not many of our friends made it to the second night :O Including us!
To start the evening off with a few laughs we had my mom drop us off for safety purposes in our new mini van, yes I said mini van!! A 2007 Honda Odyssey and I LOVE it!!! All Mike could do was smile when I had told his friends we arrived to his 10 year class reunion in a mini van!




1 comment:

SecretlyEloped said...

You and your sis look so much alike! Glad yall had a good time.