Sunday, September 23, 2007

Cainen is 6 Months Old

Where has the time gone? I know everyone says that and it is the truth, it feels like yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital feeling scared, excited, full of love, and exhausted!
Cainen is a blessing beyond words, he has made us smile ten thousand times more a day he makes us laugh and his eyes know how to melt our heart! I watch the boys play and laugh and love one another it is the greatest gift I could ever receive in this lifetime!
I have a wonderful husband, a hilarious, sweet 9 year old, and now my life is complete with our precious Cainen!!
To celebrate we had a great day yesterday at the park, the view is just spectacular and the weather was amazing!!!



4 comments:

a real librarian said...

Wow, I can't believe he's 6 months old already!!!

You have such a beautiful family!!!

About Me said...

Happy 1/2 year Cainen! My little man is right behind you.

SecretlyEloped said...

6 months?!?! Where does the time go?!

Staci Landis said...

Your boys are so cute & handsome. What little loves.