Tuesday, September 11, 2007

We LOVE Football!!

The start of football always means the end of summer for me.
However it does get our household excited because Mike gets to see Michigan play......although after the last 2 weeks I am not sure how I can watch with the huge disappointment they have been for my poor hubby :(
The Packers managed to pull off a win, a tad pathetic non the less a win that I did not get to watch. I dislike living on the Minnesota border because Fox airs the Viking game instead of the Packers :(
So our household could have been very happy with loads of wins if the Wolverines would have gotten there act together!
Vikings win so Mike is happy!
Packers win so Mom and Carson are happy!
Carson's team wins 30 to 6 means the whole family is happy! It was his first official tackle football game and he did great!!!!



1 comment:

Staci Landis said...

I LOVE the 1st picture on this series! So awesome!!