Friday, January 11, 2008

Go Pack Go!!!!

With the big game fast approaching I can not help but remember all the fun we have going to Packer games and rooting our favorite team on....(well Mike is not a Packer fan but we don't tell many people that, hence the picture of us where he is wearing something purple!! GASP)
4 years ago we were able to score tickets to the Jan.3rd playoff game at Lambeau Field against Holmgren and the boys when Holmgren came back to Lambeau. It was one of the greatest times ever, cold but fun, I mean freezing cold. We put our beer down on the ground only to pick it up a few minutes later to have ice beer :) Yummy!!! We beat the Seahawks 4 years ago and I am hoping/ praying we will do it again tomorrow!!!!
GO PACK GO!!!!!!
Enjoy some of my Packer fun day pictures....including one of my Packlorette Party, get it instead of a Bachlorette Party my sisters had it in Green Bay at a bar and it was our Packlorette Party :)





No comments: