Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My resolutions.....................

Happy New Year!!!!!!! I am looking forward to 2008 and have decided not to make resolutions but commit to doing certain things.

~I want to stress less this year
~I plan on having more patience for my children and listen to them more often even if it means stopping something "important" that I am doing at the moment.
~Tone this body up and stick to a new lifestyle
~Join a photography class every season
~Vow to stay in touch and make more time for my friends and family, we all get busy but I don't like not knowing what is going on with the ones that mean the most to me
~Stop worrying so much about other people and how they feel and what they think is important....I vow to focus on my family and what is good for us :)

2008 is the year our baby boy will turn one, it is the year my hubby and I will go on our 2 year anniversary trip back to the beautiful island we were married, our big baby turns double digits this year, we have plans to finish our home and stay constructivly busy. Great things are going to happen this coming year, not only for us but hopefully it is a new beginning for loved ones as well who are going through some tough times.
Cheers

3 comments:

Mary said...

Happy 2008 - hope it's a wonderful year for you and your beautiful family!

Staci Landis said...

Thanks for sharing your resolutions! Best wishes on ALL of them!!! :-)

Beth G. @SweetLifeKitchen said...

Happy 2008!! Best wishes for a fabulous new year!! :O)