Friday, July 27, 2007

ABC's of Miranda

A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend(s): Mike, Missi, and my Mom
C - Cake or Pie: Cake
D - Drink of Choice: Diet Coke or Mojitos
E - Essential Item: My Camera
F - Favorite Color: Blue
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi Bears
H - Hometown: Superior, WI
I – Indulgence(s): Shoes
J - January or July: July, have you ever been to WI in Jan? If not, dont!
K - Kids: Carson and Cainen
L - Life is incomplete without: Family
M - Marriage Date: 2.4.06
N - Number of Siblings: One baby sister Mirissa Ann whom I adore!
O - Oranges or Apples: Either
P - Phobias/Fears: Heights, and fear of losing loved ones
Q - Favorite Quote: Love to Live, Live to Love
R - Reason to smile: My boys make me smile everyday
S - Season: Summer, except the humid sticky days although Fall is a close second
T- Tag Three: Mike, Gina, and Missi
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I hate getting ready for the day
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Bring on the beef.
W - Worst Habit: my compulsive cleaning and freaking out
X - X-rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y - Your Favorite Foods: Popcorn and Guadalajara
Z - Zodiac: Taurus and quite fitting I must add

No comments: