Thursday, July 26, 2007

Jessica Claire ROCKS!!!

As many of you know Mike and I were very fortunate to have the talented and lovely Jessica Claire photograph our wedding in Mexico. I am beyond in love with her work, her taste, her style, etc. and was able to participate in a live chat she was holding today on Blu Domain's Happy Hour.......to make a long story short she was there to answer any questions that were being asked. I received a few tips and while chatting I found out she will be speaking at a PPA (Professional Photographers Association) in WI this October. I asked her to email me information so I could look into attending. Not only did she tell me she would email me but mentioned Mike and I being models for her shooting class then staying to attend her class later! ARE YOU KIDDING ME :) I told her absolutely, my diet starts tomorrow!!!! She made my night, to have Jess shoot Mike and I again would be a dream come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This lady is beyond fabulous and I hope it works out for us. I am extremely excited that I keep hitting the refresh button on the computer hoping her email will pop up soon. I am trying to remember she is on California time. Her work and her business sense is admirable and then some, having said this I am now just hoping it is not the only weekend I am booked for a wedding in October (not that I don't love my bride)........a behind the chair wedding doing hair, not behind the lens wedding like I hope to be doing someday :)
You can check out Jessica Claire's work by clicking on her name at the bottom of my blog, if that does not work (forgive me I am new at this) her website is www.jessicaclaire.net
After that make sure you add her to your favorites because I assure you you will become addicted!! I have!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

wow, how awesome would that be! I would love to attend a class by her. How amazing to get more pictures by JC...Starting to hate you a little bit :)Can't wait to hear!

Beth G. @SweetLifeKitchen said...

She is such a talent!! I adore your wedding pics and her blog is a total addiction :O)