Monday, July 23, 2007

I did it, I made a Blog

After some thought and a new Nikon D40 camera from the hubby I decided to start a BLOG! Mike and I were just chatting when he came up with a name for my blog. I am certain this will lead me to a new addiction, second to photography of course! It is late and I am sure Cainen will be up at some point, poor little guy is teething so bad. This is only killing us because he was sleeping through the night at 2 months old!! Having said that I am going to sign off, however I will be be back tomorrow with some photos of how big the boys are getting! In the meantime enjoy this picture. Like I said Cainen is teething :)







3 comments:

Jenn said...

Miranda! I love that you have a blog now so I can see even more pics of your gorgeous little guys! I am going to get one too when the baby comes ... it seems to be a trend that won't go away!

Beth G. @SweetLifeKitchen said...

Tag, you're it!

Players list 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, players then tags 8 people by posting their names and makes sure they know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at the tagee’s blog.

Beautiful photos so far!! Can't wait to see more~

Meredith said...

I am addicted to my D50 and it is a total addiction now :)It makes blogging soooo much more interesting in my opinion! I will look forward to all the pictures of your handsome boys!