Tuesday, October 30, 2007

3 Months from Today

We will be leaving for Mexico, returning to the place we were married to celebrate our 2 year wedding anniversary! We can not wait :)
So in honor of that I thought I would share with you the pictures that I spent my morning staring at in disbelief that it was that long ago already!
Oh and my diet is not coming along so hot.....sorry honey I will not be looking like Jessica Alba on the beach! LOL
As many of you know these photos are courtesy of our amazing wedding photographer Jessica Claire!






2 comments:

a real librarian said...

I just love your wedding photos, Miranda!! Absolutely stunning!!

Staci Landis said...

I'm still jealous...and I'm jealous of your beautiful pictures! They really are amazing. I saw some awesome ones on Jessica's site, too. Plus, you & your husband have great looks...so it enhances the pictures! :-) Hang in there with the dieting thing...I'm still working at mine and the baby is one now! :-)