Monday, February 25, 2008

Champions!!!!!

This past weekend Carson and his hockey team had their last tournament of the year and did a great job!
The first game was against Copper County and they won 5-4, second game they beat Rice Lake 6-2 which led them to the Championship game against Antigo. Well they beat Antigo 5-1 and they took home the trophy!! The boys were proud of themselves as they should be!!! They played their hearts out.
Before any games began on Saturday Coach Ray had told the kids that if they win both games on Saturday each player would be able to take a snip at this hair. This is a big deal because Coach does not cut his hair all hockey season so it was pretty long! Well the kids got to cut it and all I can say is thank goodness I was able to fix it :)

Congratulations Boys, I have had a fun year getting to know all of you. We had a great bunch of kids this year and Carson has made some more great friends. Being a manager of a hockey team has more involved than I could every have imagined but over all it was a great experience and I know Carson loved that I helped out his team.....can't say I will do it again but I enjoyed the time I spent with everyone so that makes it worth it!





No comments: