Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Random Thoughts

We have been home for more than ten days now, my tan is gone, the weather is brutal and I am ready to go back to Mexico!
We have been busy everyday since we have been home between hockey, Carson's 10th birthday, hockey, Cainen continuing to make us smile with his new discoveries, and then of course some more hockey. We are happy to be home and be a part of this everyday chaos we call life, however I think it is safe to say we could pack up the family and leave for Mexico tomorrow :)
We came home just in time to hear Cainen say "Mama" for the first time and to celebrate Carson's tenth birthday. He is growing up so fast into a wonderful, smart, charismatic, sensitive, thoughtful, young man that I continue to love more and more each day. I feel so proud of myself and it makes me feel fantastic to know I have done a good job raising a fine young man......
I love you boys and we missed you while we were gone! Next time we go back you are both coming with us and we are not coming back to SupTown until the freezing below zero temperatures are long gone!!
Good Night

No comments: