Sunday, February 10, 2008

We are Home

We had an amazing time on our vacation!!!! It is certainly bittersweet to be home, we missed the boys terribly but were sad when it was time to leave the island. My emotions were all over the place.
Mike and I enjoyed our anniversary very much. We also enjoyed re-visiting the island where a million memories were made 2 years ago that will last us a lifetime! It was a relaxing trip full of lazy days on the beach with the sun beating on our backs and our toes in the sand reading books and sharing laughs. It was also great timing with the temperatures hitting 40 below zero windchill the day our plane took off.......to come home to this has been a nightmare. My mind keeps drifting off to guacamole and warm sunny beaches :) I can not imagine why?!
We took over 1000 pictures and I have yet to sort through all of them (who really knows when that will happen)
We are looking forward to the day when we can bring both the boys to the island to relax in the sand with us.





3 comments:

Ashley said...

Miranda, looks like an AMAZING time! Seeing your pics is making me so excited for our trip to St. Lucia--only 19 days. :) I can't wait to see more! :) Happy anniversary!

Gummy Mommy said...

Oh My Miranda!! What a gorgeous place..!!! It looks so calm and peaceful and relaxing!! me so jelly!
You look amazing woman...I love the pic of the 2 of you hugging... such a tender moment.
awwwwww... Glad you had an amaing time!

Shey said...

mmmm that guacamole looks so good......great pics!